Three children of same parents, their mother and another child have been burnt to death in an early morning inferno on Friday in Argungu Local Government Area of Kebbi State.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) the incident, which has thrown residents of the area into mourning, also partially razed the victims’ bungalow.
The Chairman of the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), Alhaji Sani Dododo, who was at the scene, told NAN that the man of the family, was not at home when the incident happened.
“The incident happened around 1a.m on Friday, in the house of a West African Cotton Company Limited (WACCOT) staff, Malam Umar Argungu, who was on duty on that day.
“His wife was in the house with her three children: two daughters and a boy as well as a neighbour’s daugther who was keeping them company because the husband was away,” he said.
Dododo said the incident was caused by an electric heater which was left unattended to in the house.
“The woman had forgotten the heater and it kept on heating till all the water had finished.
“The house caught fire, which resulted in the death of the woman, her three children and the neighbour’s daughter,” he said.
He, however, warned residents of the state to always switch off electricity in their home before sleeping in the night, especially during the harmattan season
The post SAD NEWS!! Fire Kills 4 Family Members In Kebbi appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
Source: LATESt update
- 2022 WAEC GCE JAN/FEB FIRST 1ST SERIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNZ RUNS DUBS CHOKES
- I NEED CONFIRMED JANUARY 31TH 2022 CONFIRMED WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB ALL SUBJECTS RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS ANSWER
- 100% CORRECT 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN 31TH EXPO QUESTION AND ANSWER BEFORE EXAM TIME
- 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST SERIES JANUARY 31TH Expo ANSWER FOR ALL SUBJECTS| JANUARY 31TH 2022/2023 WAEC GCE CORRECT RUNZ (Runs)
- I NEED CONFIRMED 2022 LEGIT WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS