Four relatives of a 9-year-old French boy who was apparently beaten to death in eastern France were arrested on Wednesday (Nov 21) over suspicions he was killed for refusing do his homework, prosecutors said.
The boy’s mother, 20-year-old sister, 19-year-old brother, and the brother’s girlfriend were taken into custody over his death at his home in the city of Mulhouse on Sept 17.
His mother was not at home at the time but was arrested for questioning.
The circumstances of his death are still unclear but prosecutors believe he was badly beaten for refusing to do his homework.
An autopsy showed the beating as the probable cause of death.
You may also like…
Source: LATESt update
- 2022 WAEC GCE JAN/FEB FIRST 1ST SERIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNZ RUNS DUBS CHOKES
- I NEED CONFIRMED JANUARY 31TH 2022 CONFIRMED WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB ALL SUBJECTS RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS ANSWER
- 100% CORRECT 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN 31TH EXPO QUESTION AND ANSWER BEFORE EXAM TIME
- 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST SERIES JANUARY 31TH Expo ANSWER FOR ALL SUBJECTS| JANUARY 31TH 2022/2023 WAEC GCE CORRECT RUNZ (Runs)
- I NEED CONFIRMED 2022 LEGIT WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS