Obinna Okafor who specialises in robbing bank customers at Automated Teller Machine, ATM, points, while making withdrawals, has been arrested in Anambra State.
The 30 years old man was arrested on November, 20, in Nnewi, at an Access Bank branch. The suspect specializes in duping unsuspecting victims around automated teller machine centres by swapping their ATM cards with another stolen ATM in his possession.
Exhibits found in his possession include: eight different ATM cards suspected to have been stolen from his victims and sum of N120,000 already withdrawn from his victim’s account at the point of his arrest.
Source: LATESt update
- 2022 WAEC GCE JAN/FEB FIRST 1ST SERIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNZ RUNS DUBS CHOKES
- I NEED CONFIRMED JANUARY 31TH 2022 CONFIRMED WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB ALL SUBJECTS RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS ANSWER
- 100% CORRECT 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN 31TH EXPO QUESTION AND ANSWER BEFORE EXAM TIME
- 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST SERIES JANUARY 31TH Expo ANSWER FOR ALL SUBJECTS| JANUARY 31TH 2022/2023 WAEC GCE CORRECT RUNZ (Runs)
- I NEED CONFIRMED 2022 LEGIT WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS