Two persons have been confirmed dead from suspected cases of yellow fever in Edo State.
It was gathered that the deaths occurred barely a week of the outbreak of strange ailments in some villages in Uhunmwode local government.
Symptoms displayed by the victims include high fever, stomach pains, vomiting, nose bleeding, amongst others.
Edo State Commissioner for Health, Dr. David Osifo, who confirmed the outbreak debunked rumours about Lassa fever or Ebola outbreak.
He said his team of disease control experts was on ground in the affected area to contain the strange ailment.
“You are correct. We suspect yellow fever, two have been confirmed as yellow fever and negative for lassa.
“My team of experts was right there now to contain it. Nothing to panic the public about please,” Osifo said.
You may also like…
The post SO SAD!! Two Feared Dead As Yellow Fever Hits Edo appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
Source: LATESt update
- 2022 WAEC GCE JAN/FEB FIRST 1ST SERIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNZ RUNS DUBS CHOKES
- I NEED CONFIRMED JANUARY 31TH 2022 CONFIRMED WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB ALL SUBJECTS RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS ANSWER
- 100% CORRECT 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN 31TH EXPO QUESTION AND ANSWER BEFORE EXAM TIME
- 2022 WAEC GCE FIRST SERIES JANUARY 31TH Expo ANSWER FOR ALL SUBJECTS| JANUARY 31TH 2022/2023 WAEC GCE CORRECT RUNZ (Runs)
- I NEED CONFIRMED 2022 LEGIT WAEC-GCE FIRST 1ST SERIES JAN/FEB RUNZ EXAM EXPO/RUNS