The salary depends on the rank of the officer. The salaries of non-commissioned officers are:
– Master Warrant Officer – N90,000;
– Warrant Officer – N80,000;
– Staff Sergeant – N68,000;
– Sergeant – N63,000;
– Corporal – N58,000;
– Lance Corporal earns about N54,000-55,000;
– Private Soldier earns about N48,000-49,000.
The salaries of commissioned officers are:-
– General – N1.5 million;
– Lieutenant General – N1 million;
– Major General – N950,000;
– Brigadier General- N750,000;
– Colonel – N550,000;
– Lieutenant Colonel – N350,000;
– Major – N300,000;
– Captain – N220,000;
– Lieutenant – N180,000;
– Second Lieutenant – N120,000.
Now you know more about the Nigerian Military Forces. Each type has its obligations and the ranks are different, but all of them are equally important.
If you want to have a career in the Army, then knowing the ranks is essential for the interview at the Nigerian Military School or Nigerian Defence Academy.
The post See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
Source: New feed