Sundays are peculiar with Christians across the world Nigeria inclusive as a day you go church to serve your Maker.
But the funny thing is, its not all those who call themselves Christians that do go to church on Sundays.
Below are some types of Christians that don’t go to church on Sundays,
1. The I don’t have offering crew
This statement is one of the top reason some Christians give for not going to church.
This type of people be like ‘everybody will know I didn’t come with an offering’.
2. The I don’t have something to wear crew
This is somehow more about the female Christians.
Most don’t like putting on a cloth to church more than once due to the fashion competition that usually takes place in the church.
3. The ones that will tell you Sunday is a day to rest
The set of people that give this reason can quote bible like die.
They will tell you the Bible said, Keep the Sabbath Day Holy.
In most cases, they give excuses about their job activities during the week and Sunday is the only day to rest from it all.
4. The ones that go to church on First and Last Sunday
Aside from these two days, these people would never go to church on Sunday.
5. The ones that listen to their church services of a podcast, radio, Television etc
they will tell you things have gone advanced than going to one church to seat for hours.
6. The ones that are not in support of the pastor’s last sermon.
7. The ones that had a bitter argument with the ushers over where they want to seat with usher refusing them their request.
Which Group Do You Belong To?
Drop your comments
Source: New feed